PRINCESS CRUISE LINES ARE RAPING THE PRIVACY AND PERSONAL LIVES OF THEIR PASSENGERS
PRINCESS CRUISE LINES ARE RAPING THE PRIVACY AND PERSONAL LIVES OF THEIR PASSENGERS
- PUBLIC DEMANDS THAT PRINCESS CRUISES IMMEDIATELY CEASE THE ABUSIVE SURVEILLANCE AND HARVESTING OF PASSENGER INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA!!!
- CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS AND FEDERAL INVESTIGATION DEMANDS STING OBLIVIOUS CRUISE GIANT
- NEVER ALLOW ANY PHOTOGRAPHER ON A PRINCESS CRUISE TO PHOTOGRAPH YOU BECAUSE THEY USE THE PHOTOS TO PRIVACY RAPE YOU, FIND YOU ON DATING SITES AND FACEBOOK POSTINGS AND GENERATE A SPY DOSSIER ON YOU.... AND YOU AGREE TO LET THEM USE YOU TO SELL THEIR ADS!!!!!
- CALL PRINCESS CRUISES AND DEMAND THAT THEY RESCIND THEIR ENTIRE SURVEILLANCE AND SPY PROGRAM!!
- BOYCOTT PRINCESS CRUISES UNTIL THEY STOP TREATING THE PUBLIC LIKE DOGS!
- Their Medallion Program is an electronic dog collar you have to wear to get spied on the entire cruise!
Princess Cruise lines will spy on you in your bedroom, dining rooms, bathrooms, corridors and track you as you walk around the ship and then sell your most private information to your worst enemies.
Look at these horrific privacy abuse and DOMESTIC SPYING disclosures hidden in the micro-print of the Princess cruise line contracts:
"USE AND DISPLAY OF LIKENESS; PERSONAL DATA; PRIVACY NOTICE; PUBLIC WIRELESS SERVICES.
You grant Carrier and its licensees the right to use Your photograph/voice/indicia taken during Your Cruise, in any
fashion for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter devised without any limitations whatsoever.
Professional photographers photograph Guests, process, display and sell such photos to You and other Guests.
Carrier may utilize closed circuit television or other surveillance means on board the ship, including body cameras
that record your image, voice and/or conduct at any time in the interests of safety and security. You agree You may
provide personal data to Carrier that may include Your name, street or email address, date of birth, passport,
financial account, and/or telephone numbers, likeness, photograph or other information which would identify You
personally. On board purchases of goods and services and participation in onboard activities including casino, spa
and shore excursions generate additional personal data during Your voyage. You may also provide Carrier or others
certain sensitive data such as Your health, medical condition, dietary or religious restrictions, gender or sexual
orientation. You agree Carrier may (a) keep Your personal and sensitive data ("PSD"); (b) use it in its business
worldwide in accordance with its privacy policies (external link:https://www.princess.com/legal/legal_privacy/privacy-
policy-pcl.html); (c) share it with Carrier's affiliated/related companies, and (d) subject it to processing worldwide
provided Carrier's safeguards are used. You agree any PSD You provide to Carrier in the European Economic Area
("EEA") may be used, processed and transferred within and outside the EEA and specifically to the U.S.
You agree Carrier may disclose Your PSD to unaffiliated third parties: (a) after You request or authorize it; (b) to help
complete a transaction for You; (c) to comply with law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental
requests, court orders or subpoenas; (d) to enforce this Passage Contract or other agreements, or to protect the
rights, property or safety of Carrier or others; (e) as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (f) when
provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf; or (g) as described
in Carrier's policies, as amended from time to time.
You expressly agree not to use any photograph, video recordings and other visual or audio portrayals of You and/or
any other Guest in combination with crew or the ship, or depicting the ship, its design or equipment or any part
thereof whatsoever for any commercial purpose or in any media broadcast or for any other non-private use, without
the express written consent of Carrier.
Carrier may, but is not required to, make wireless Internet or telephone access ("Wireless Services") available as a
convenience; Carrier accepts no responsibility for interruptions in its service. You agree to use Wireless Services at
Your own risk; Carrier shall not be liable in any manner for resulting claims (including without limitation lack of
privacy), losses or damages. Using Wireless Services is public; information sent or received is not guaranteed to be
private. Your PSD may be available to third parties. By using Wireless Services You agree Carrier may monitor,
record, intercept and disclose any transmissions and may provide to others all information relating to all Wireless
Services (e.g., billing, account, or use records), in its sole discretion or as required by law.
Carrier may use facial recognition software, upon your consent, which uses unique characteristics of Your face from
Your security photo and associates them with photographs of You and those traveling with You that have been taken
by our professional photographers, by You, and by other guests when You and/or other guests upload them into our
system to allow You to quickly and easily find Your photographs with the swipe of Your cruise card (or by using Your
Ocean Medallion) or by providing Your cabin and folio number. If You consent to these terms and conditions, Your
information supporting facial recognition will be deleted from our system after the end of Your cruise. Carrier retains
ownership of copyright in all photographs taken by our professional photographers, and Carrier reserves the right
not to print or permit printing of any photographs that Carrier, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive,
objectionable or otherwise inappropriate.
Guests participating in the Ocean Medallion Program may receive a radio frequency technology-enabled device (the
“Medallion”), which allows the Carrier to authenticate the Guest’s identity and benefits and services associated with
the Guest’s voyage. The Medallion may be used to (i) authenticate the Guest’s identity and accounts, (ii) access the
Guest’s stateroom, (iii) make purchases on board and at participating shore side properties, (iv) associate the Guest
with photos taken by the Carrier during the Guest’s voyage, (v) track the Guest’s movements and on-board
positioning using beacon technology, and (vi) collect and maintain personal information, activity data and other
information associated with the Guest’s travel experience. The Medallion may be used alone or in combination with
the Ocean Compass mobile application. Guests are not required to participate in the Ocean Medallion Program on
Ocean-Enabled ships. Please contact Your ship staff to obtain a Cruise Card if you do not wish to participate in the
Ocean Medallion Program. The use of the Medallion and participation in the Ocean Medallion Program are subject
about the Ocean Medallion Program, please visit the website at www.Ocean.com.
Cruise ships are one of the safest vacation options in the world, with rates of serious crimes that are exceedingly lower than those on land. Data from the FBI supports this fact, and due to multiple layers of security, allegations of major crimes on cruise ships are extremely rare.
Ensuring Security at Sea
- Comprehensive Security: The cruise industry follows comprehensive security protocols, both prior to departure and at sea. Passengers, crew, and baggage must pass through rigorous security checkpoints before boarding. In addition to video surveillance and around-the-clock onboard emergency contacts, cruise ships keep an official manifest that lists everyone onboard. Proof of identity is required to access a cruise ship, and only crew, ticketed passengers and those on a pre-approved list may enter.See Cruise ships safety study
- Highly Trained Security Personnel: Exceptionally trained ship security personnel are on call 24/7. Major cruise lines have sophisticated security departments run by former federal, state and military law enforcement officials and are staffed by competent, qualified security personnel. Every ship sailing to or from the U.S. must have at least one crewmember onboard specifically trained in crime prevention, detection, and reporting.
- Transparency in Crime Reporting: The cruise industry is deeply committed to transparency in crime reporting. Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Cruise Line's voluntarily report any serious crime allegation involving an American on oceangoing voyages worldwide, regardless of the ship’s location and flag. For alleged crimes involving foreign citizens outside of U.S. waters, the victim’s home country has the full authority to investigate, as well as local law enforcement and the country where the ship is registered.
- Sample Prohibited Items List: The Sample Prohibited Items List includes items that the security professionals of CLIA’s members have identified as potentially being dangerous or posing a risk to the crew, passengers or ship. Possession by passengers or crew of these items is generally not permissible without a valid reason, unless required in direct support of ship operations, as part of a crew member’s official duties, and with consent of a duly authorized ship representative. Sample Prohibited Items List PDF